APPLE MacOS & iOS DEVELOPMENT
The mydigitalstructure.com service works seemlessly with the Apple environment - allowing to build beautifully simple organisational applications that, as native applications, take full advanced Apple based devices and operating systems.
The RestKit.org library massively simplifies the process of communicating with the mydigitalstructure.com webservice/api.
You could build a full Apple native ERP, CRM, Accounting or any other business app you can think of or have a customer in need of.
mydigitalstucture.com is a hosted organisational REST API, with over 500 methods for managing:
- Actions/Activity (including time billing)
- Messaging (conversations, IMAP integration)
- Products, Orders & Stock
- Full Accounting with tax reporting.
including full BAS and Payroll in Australia.
With full OAuth and OAuth2.0 support you can also extend the model into facebook, twitter, linkedin and other Apple services.
If you're familiar with the model-view-controller (MVC) framework you'll love mydigitalstructure.com and if not, it's a great way to get started.
To see a sample iOS application in use, go to the AppStore and search for "1blankspace" - there is an iPhone and iPad application.
The source code can be found on the examples page.
Useful development links:
- Introduction to RESTKit (slideshare)
- Behemoth Getting Started Examples (iPhone)
- RESTKit, GitHub, Readme
- RESTKit, mobile.tutsplus.com
- RESTKit, mobile.tutsplus.com, Advanced
- RESTKit, Xcode, workspaces
- Three20, open source library for iOS apps
- OCTO Talks - Overview of RESTKit
- RESTKit, Simple callback
- Peter Friese Presentation, From Zero to Hero
- Sample code, Nurse iPad
- TechQues - ObjectMapping
- PlayerReach, example code
- UITableView & RESTKit
- Data Driven apps, lynda.com
|RestKit is an Objective-C framework for iOS & MacOS that aims to make interacting with RESTful web services simple, fast and fun. It combines a clean, simple HTTP request/response API with a powerful object mapping system that reduces the amount of code you need to write to get stuff done.
|Interested in building an Apple OS based app - let us know and we can help. @ibComMYDS